Lock and bolt plate: Plastic
EFL10 is an electro-mechanical bolt lock with slam function, suitable for controlling access to doors and drawers in furniture and office equipment.
With 2 screws
- The device is field changeable from fail safe to fail secure. EFL10 is also rated for continuous duty. It can be controlled by a switch or it can be integrated into a Dialock® access control system.
- Not applicable with self-closing slides or self-closing hinges
- Voltage required 12 VDC ± 10% (not polarity sensitive)
- Current Consumption 260 mA
- Duty cycle rating Continuous
- Heat generated 3.12 Watt
- Temperature range +10º C – +40º C (50º F – 104º F)
- Tensile load limit
- Metal bolt 1000 N (225 lbf.)
- 2 Mounting screws
- Mounting instructions