- Electric lock for indoor use
- The lock remains unlocked for 3 seconds via the DFT (standard), the door is locked again after 3 seconds, integrated feedback contact “Locked/Unlocked”
- Lock with AMP plug, locking unit for sliding into the Design 25 IF bottom running track
- For groove mounting into base panel
End cap: Zinc alloy; Guide pins: Steel
|Voltage supply||12–24 V DC in load operation,|
“toggle” mode (permanent open) only permitted with 12 V DC power supply. The max. opening period in “locking cycle” mode is 15 minutes.
|Power consumption||1.75 W with 13 V DC (135 mA)|
|3.0 W with 17 V DC (175 mA)|
|6.0 W with 24 V DC (250 mA)|
|Tensile load||>200 N|
|max. operating voltage||30 V DC|
|max. operating current||300 mA|
|max. switching capacity||5 W|
|Sensor resistance||180 mΩ|
|Operating mode||Normally closed (“fail safe”), “permanent open” mode not permitted (overheating), except with 12 V DC|
|Cable length||3 m (with AMP plug)|
|Operating temperature||0–50 °C|
Keyed alike furniture locks: Several EFL 41 glass sliding door locks can be switched parallel (keyed alike) in combination with the CC 140 distributor.
Keyed alike/keyed to differ furniture locks: Several EFL 41 glass sliding door locks can be switched parallel (keyed alike) or individually (keyed to differ) in combination with the MLA 8 multi-lock adapter.Using the MLA 8 also allows:
- Parallel operation of keyed alike and keyed to differ
- Combination with other EFL furniture locks with AMP plug (e.g. EFL 1)
Only to be used for 2-panel glass sliding doors.
The EFL 41 sliding door lock can only be used with the Design 25 IF sliding door sliding
Bottom running track length (Design 25 IF sliding door fitting): Internal cabinet dimensions – 2 x 150 mm (2 x locking unit)
Locking unit mounted under 110 mm (4 21/64″) Design 25 IF
Double running track
Runner catch for installation in Design 25 IF runner
3 m (118”) connecting cable
- The EFL 41 glass sliding door lock can only be used in combination with the Design 25 IF G sliding door fitting.
- The integrated feedback contact (open door alarm for glass sliding doors, for example) can be used optionally. A macro is required for controlling the feedback contact. This macro is available on request.